The Fonz is rocking some serious facial hair amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Actor Henry Winkler, who played Arthur Fonzarelli on the hit sitcom “Happy Days,” impressed Jimmy Fallon with the beard that he’s been growing during lockdown on Friday’s broadcast of “The Tonight Show.”
“I used to grow it all the time,” said Winkler, revealing that he only removed it while shooting the show. He has previously shared this headshot from 1969:
“Now we’re in the house,” Winkler added, recalling how he had just started reading for the third season of “Barry” when the pandemic forced production on the HBO series to be postponed. “We went home and never came back.”
Check out the full interview here:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.