2020 Election

Politics
“Those doors shouldn’t be closed," the senator said of her 2020 presidential rival.
Politics
“I'm very glad that Mr. Buttigieg is worried that I have been too easy on upper-income people,” the 2020 presidential candidate joked.
Politics
The letter comes after a report detailed McKinsey's recommendations to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, including cutting medical and food costs for detainees.
Politics
After an Iowa man challenged the former vice president about his age and claimed he sent his son to work in Ukraine, Biden snapped.
Politics
More than 20 House Republicans have decided to give up their seats after this congressional session.
Politics
Georgia is the latest example of the president looking to ensure a loyal Republican candidate.
Politics
Now ethics advocates are calling on him to stop dodging questions.
Politics
"I don’t believe that elections ought to be for sale,” the 2020 presidential candidate said in an interview on Bloomberg's own TV network.
Politics
The National Republican Congressional Committee booted George Buck from its "Young Guns" program in response to his violent fundraising letter.
Politics
The liberal veterans group said the South Bend, Indiana, mayor has "what it takes to beat Donald Trump."
Politics
The president tried to mock the senator for ending her campaign but ended up in the shade himself.
Politics
The five candidates of color left — Cory Booker, Andrew Yang, Julian Castro, Tulsi Gabbard and Deval Patrick — have yet to qualify for the December debate stage.
Politics
The California senator struggled to gain traction in recent months.
Politics
The former vice president dismissed the suggestion that the Massachusetts senator is generating excitement in the early-voting state.
Politics
As the presidential candidate struggles in the polls, her aides have reportedly been signaling that they're open to super PAC help.
Politics
The group said it "did not authorize or participate in the production of the advertisement targeting House Speaker Sara Gideon."
Politics
The presidential candidate is proposing protections for part-time shift workers, many of whom are in low-wage jobs in the retail and food industries.
Politics
“I am here today because of the power of these institutions to uplift and bring about opportunity to Black Americans," the 2020 presidential candidate said.
Politics
The reelection campaign is retaliating against Michael Bloomberg's media company for deciding not to investigate its boss or any of his Democratic rivals.