A lot of classic movies are going to be looked at differently in the aftermath of the coronavirus era.
Just ask actor Jerry O’Connell, star of the 1986 classic “Stand By Me.”
The actor posted a tweet on Friday referencing the film in order to show just how much life has changed because of COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus.
Spoiler alert: There are some big differences.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- Trump rejects New York’s desperate plea for ventilators
- What you need to know about at-home coronavirus test kits
- How to file for unemployment if you’ve been laid off
- Avoiding going to the store? Here’s how to order groceries online.
- What to do if you live with someone with COVID-19
- How to get the most out of the weekend despite coronavirus
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.