For many people, the new coronavirus reality has three major constants: You should stay 6 feet away from people, you probably won’t find toilet paper anywhere, and you may find yourself joining a lot more video conference calls.
Whether you use Zoom (or a similar tool) for a work meeting, a virtual happy hour with friends or an academic class, chances are you’re going to encounter some pretty funny mishaps. It doesn’t matter if you’re a virtual pro or a complete newbie ― technology (or human error) can lead to disaster. And that can result in internet gold.
We rounded up a few tweets that capture the hellish and hilarious world of video conferencing right now. Take a look at the misfortune and other laughworthy accounts below:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- Europe is facing lockdown fatigue. Could it happen here?
- I just got out of a COVID-19 ICU. Here’s how I made it through.
- How to make a no-sew coronavirus face mask
- Avoiding going to the store? Here’s how to order groceries online.
- What to do if you live with someone with COVID-19
- There’s a simple game that can stop a tantrum cold
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.